It is hard to believe it is almost Christmas again. This has been a great year for us. We continue to enjoy retirement and the freedom it gives us. Technically, I guess we are semi-retired now, since we are both working part-time.
We haven’t gotten to travel cross-country like we had hoped but we did make some short trips. This year we went to Charleston, SC; Savannah, GA; Birmingham, AL; Tupelo, MS; Memphis, TN; Tunica, MS; Tarpon Springs/Tampa, FL; and back to Raleigh, NC. We still hope to make it to the west coast some time in the future.
We like living in GA and love being able to play golf in 70°F weather in December. It is great being close to family and making new friends. Still we miss all our old friends and think about each of you often.
This is a wonderful time in our lives. We are thankful for our health and blessed to have the opportunity to slow down and enjoy life.
God bless each of you. We wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Y’all come see us!
· Real Meaning of Christmas (I love this video)
· Norad Tracks Santa (Official North American Aerospace Defense Command keeps Santa on radar.)
· Snoopy Dance (Some of my Cisco friends will remember this)
· Portable North Pole (Customized video messages from Santa).
· Elf Yourself (Turn yourself and others into dancing elfs)
· Santa Claus and Christmas at the North Pole (A fun site)
Previous Christmas Greetings