Christmas has always been one of our favorite times of the year. As we grow older and our lives and families change, some of our traditions also change but the joy of Christmas remains constant. We are thankful for our good health and the life that God has given us. We are blessed to have a loving family and wonderful friends. We keep each of you in our prayers. While opening presents is always fun, we realize that some of the greatest gifts that we can give each other is kindness, respect, compassion, time, and love.
We wish each of you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May God bless each of you.
· Real Meaning of Christmas (Great video)
· Charlie Brown Christmas (Linus tells us what Christmas is about)
· Norad Tracks Santa (Official North American Aerospace Defense Command keeps Santa on radar.)
· Snoopy Dance (Some of my Cisco friends will remember this)
· Portable North Pole (Customized video messages from Santa).
· Elf Yourself (Turn yourself and others into dancing elfs)
· Santa Claus and Christmas at the North Pole (A fun site)
And there were shepherds living out in the fields
nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night. An
angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around
them, and they were terrified. But the angel said
to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will
be for all the people. Today in the town of
Previous Christmas Greetings